Tuesday, July 01, 2008

HELP!

I don't know how many people read my blog...but it really doesn't matter. What I do know is that I need a little prayer...

I've been asked to do something that I really don't think I can do. It makes me ill just to think of it. I WANT to do it, because it involves SuperHubby, and someone else I don't want to disappoint (although I'm not related to the other person)...I just don't know if I CAN.

So if you can pray for me today, to have wisdom and not be afraid, I'd sure appreciate it.

3 comments:

Super Rog said...

Don't know what's up but...

Daddy God, I'm asking You to give my friend Lori the wisdom she needs in this unspoken situation. You know the right answer and I ask that you reveal Your perfect will to her, and be her strength to do what You show her.

In Jesus Name.
Amen

Anonymous said...

Father,
I am praying that you give Lori the confidence in herself that you have in her. Allow her to see what you see in her. We bind the fear she has and ask you for strength and confidence!
In Jesus Name!
Go get em Lori!

Cindy and the Wards said...

Praying for you my friend....
"Greater is HE that's in you - than anything else!"