Monday, November 27, 2006

Precious Children

(sung to the tune of that old gospel favorite, Precious Memories)
(to my friends at DSS - this is a JOKE)

Precious children, how they linger
Will they ever leave our home?
Lord, we love them
But we'd love to miss them
Why won't they leave us alone?

Precious children, always in my business
They're so nosey I could scream
Asking this and asking that
Even though they don't give a crap
It's no wonder I'm so mean.

Oh, these noisy children, what's with these noisy children
Why are they all ganging up on me?
Man, I'd like to shake them
But there's laws against that
Prison ain't the place I want to be.

Precious children,
They can make me say nasty words
I sure love my children
And I wouldn't trade them
Even if they are gigantic turds.

No comments: