Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged!

Alrighty then. My sis-in-law has tagged me, and since I KNOW everyone else on her list is going to play, and I don't want to be the only one who doesn't, I'm going to play too.

Here we go...
1. Post the rules at the beginning.
2. Answer questions about myself.
3. At the end of post, tag 5 people.
4. Post comments on their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here's the questions...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? - I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with FrogBoy, had been working at Seacoast for 2 months, and it was summertime, so I was HOT. I knew I wasn't having a baby until June 5 (scheduled C) so I was counting days. I also had been told not to move around much at that point, so I was pretty much just hanging out and sweating. How attractive.

2. Five things on my to-do list today? - (1) Drop off my transfer request to keep Spanky at Moultrie for 8th grade, (2) drop off my dad's medicine at his house, (3) buy a purse (okay, technically that never leaves the list), (4) move offices at work, (5) go to dinner with the fam and the Smurf for Mother's Day.

3. Things I would do differently if I were a billionaire - I'd have a great house with a pool out back for the boys; I'd probably also have a little house on my property for my mother-in-law and her dad to live in; I'd hire great health-care for my dad; I'd buy Froggie a horse and contribute major dollars to Rein & Shine, where he has horse therapy now; I'd have huge closets in my huge house; I'd hire a personal trainer to help me lose weight; and I'd buy brand new cars for everyone I know. Including a couple for myself. To match my purses.

4. Three of my bad habits. - What, only three? Okay, I'm very sarcastic, which I've been told doesn't always translate into loving kindness; I don't trust people easily; and lately, I eat cupcakes almost every day.

5. Five places I've lived. - Charleston, downtown Charleston, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Greensboro, NC (I'm a homebody)

6. Five jobs I've had - admin at Seacoast, insurance agent, gourmet popcorn and ice cream worker, and the requisite teenage babysitting job. Sorry, only four. I don't like change. Maybe that should also be listed under question 4.

Okay, so now five people I'm tagging...
Scott
Cindy
Roger
Ann
Larry

(those last 2 have already been tagged, but I don't care...it's my blog and I'll cheat if I want to)

3 comments:

Super Rog said...

You never put a comment on my blog therefore I am not tagged.

Rog

Cindy and the Wards said...

where do I answer - on your blog or mine?

Cindy and the Wards said...

Ok - so there's nothing on my blog - so you get it all on yours.

1) 10 years ago I was living in Georgia with no kids, no pets and no husband - he was in Kosovo and Turkey most of the year.

2) 5 things on my to-do list
a) deliver teacher gifts
b)write cards -always on the list c)laundry -also always on the list d) pack lunches
e) drive the 30 minutes tomorrow for Chick-fil-a sweet tea

3)3 bad habits
1)talking VERY southern when nervous
2) fidgeting
3) interrupting

4) 5 jobs I've had
1) asst at Seacoast
2) car-hop at Sonic -I was 12 and my dad owned the joint
3) singing balloon bouquet delivery girl
4)Hallmark Store clerk
5)Kmart check-out clerk

5 places I've lived - "5" doesn't quite cover even half for me but here it goes.
1) Virginia
2) tennessee
3) Oklahoma
4) Colorado
5) Alabama

6) If I was a billionaire - I'd want Jeff to quit his job so he could be at home - we'd adopt a village thru Compassion International and we'd fly there in Jeff's private plane to deliver goodies. I'd also have lots of new purses and Abby would have lots of new shoes. I'd also go into grocery stores and pay for peoples groceries anonymously - I've always wanted to do that!

Is that it?
I've never been tagged before - is this something I should add to my resume?