Monday, June 16, 2008

My Friend's B-Day

Today is one of my best guy-friend's birthday. He's 38. For those keeping track at home, that means he's officially 1 year older than me. At least for the next 60 days. Fabulous.

We have been convinced for years that we are twins separated at birth. I rag him for being older than me; he harasses me because I MUST be older, I've been married longer and my kids are older (a lot older). Since he's on kid # 4 now, I think we can average things out and we're pretty even there.

Anyway, I know I'll get retaliation for this post, but I wanted to give a shout out to my MUCH OLDER friend. Happy birthday Mr. Scott!!!

2 comments:

Super Rog said...

hmm revenge on Scott. Well that's just mean, unkind and cruel. Let me know how I can help.

Super Rog said...

You are so mean to Scott. No wonder Princess Coleman came to me last Saturday night. She knows someone who is nice to her daddy when she sees them.