Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fun and Games

I love games. No one in my house will play with me anymore, so I'm very sad. SuperHubby isn't a game person, and Spanky is 12 - which explains A LOT, frankly. So I've decided to challenge my blog friends to a little game of Lori Trivia.

Did you know...
  • When I was a child, I wanted to be a zoologist.
  • I didn't learn to drive until I was 18.
  • My brother is 100% responsible for breaking my wrist, chipping my tooth, and 1 unfortunate incident involving my eye and a staple remover.
  • He was not, however, even in town when I was shot.
  • I was on my middle school track team.
  • In high school, I placed 2nd at a Latin Forum by dressing as Medusa, complete with fishing lures in my hair to resemble snakes.
  • In college, I was almost arrested sneaking back into my dorm after a cotillion.
  • At my bachelorette party, I sang "Georgia on My Mind" to a room full of drunk people.
  • When I first got married, I wanted 4 kids.
  • I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in under 30 seconds.

All of this amazing trivia is true - except for 1 little item. Can you pick it out? Whoever figures it out gets a prize. (I don't know what, I haven't gotten that far. I really just want to see if anyone will try and guess.)

You can't play if you have ever had the same last name as me. I know it's unfair, but it's my game, and I get to make up the rules.

5 comments:

alex said...

In truth, there diltiazem was something deeper than vanity in the feelings with which he regarded Ellen Kingsbury.. 'T isn't the right way at, all foh Gideon to come effexor home.. True to the instruction she has received from him, her lips part in the musical utterance (the Colonel lowered his voice in a soma faint falsetto, presumably in fond imitation of his fair client),'Kerree!' Instantly the night became resonant with the impassioned reply (the Colonel here lifted his voice in stentorian tones), 'Kerrow.. Here I've had a big pot o' stewed chicken ready on the stove requip fer two mortal hours.. Freed from these necessities, that happy year, I began to know my wife magnesium by sight.. She blushed and bowed her luxuriant tresses into close contact with those supplied me temporarily etodolac by Grandjean.. [3] This idea has been borrowed from The Theory of Sleep by Liebault, who revived hypnotic investigation in our trazodone days.. Vashti--a strange and bextra delightful name.. The thoughts evoked by the dream stir up associations which were potassium not noticeable in the dream itself.. Just one further remark about pepcid the day remnants.. Perhaps there was something zantac else, due possibly to the lady's wonderful eyes, of which he had thought much.. It was not morphine long before the two were like old chums.. Yes! I came to see potassium you along o' that speech of yours.. The sudden appearance of this unlooked-for apparition acted strongly upon the fluoxetine donkey.. On his strictly legal performances in this issue I prefer not pseudoephedrine to speak; there were those who denied them, although the jury had accepted them in the face of the ruling of the half-amused, half-cynical Judge himself...

Anonymous said...

I pick Miss Lori, in the dorm room with a cotillion. (I like the Alex guy, but he seems a little confused)

Anonymous said...

I pick Ms. Lori, at her Bachlorette party, singing.

Lori Fitzgerald said...

Well, Geoff wins - although for all the wrong reasons! I DID attend college, I DID live in a dorm, and I DID attend at a cotillion. The only thing was I didn't almost get arrested - I snuck in perfectly under the radar, thank you very much.
So now - what does Geoff deserve as a prize?

super Hubby said...

Robin,
She has pictures to prove she sang. i am sure she would love to show them to you.