Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sibling Rivalry

So I haven't posted in a while, and I have some really important stuff to say, but I just couldn't let this story pass...

Seems this couple was set to deliver twins...on Sunday. The first baby, a little boy, was born at 1:32 a.m. His sister was born 34 minutes later, but because of Daylight Savings Time, she was born at 1:06 a.m. (I'll wait while some of the slower folks do the math there).

So even though this poor kid managed to sneak out before his sister, and in reality he's 34 minutes older than her, all official records of their birth show her as being older. Isn't that the most bizarro thing ever? I wonder what the odds are.

Just shows you that girls will figure out a way to mess with their older brothers regardless of what it takes.

7 comments:

Super Rog said...

Took you long enough to update.

Is THIS the only reason you didn't come to church tonight?

Lori Fitzgerald said...

No, I had a massive headache. I didn't realize you cared :-)

Anonymous said...

It seems there once was a little girl who often asked why she wasn't born first....

Super Rog said...

It's not a matter of YOU. I saw Adam and I wondered why he looked so happy...now I know.

Super Rog said...

Ok enough messing around. Read the update to Scott's blog. It's important.

Coach Sal said...

Hmmm... let's see. Evil younger sister finding way to torment innocent older brother. Now why would THAT item catch YOUR eye? Guilty conscience?

Lori Fitzgerald said...

If the whiney-baby shoe fits...