Thursday, November 15, 2007

Skinny Jeans

What a giant load of crap. A total misnomer. There is no such thing as skinny jeans.

Their name suggests that skinny jeans make you skinny, or, at the very least, make you look skinny. This is simply not the case. Skinny jeans are the jeans fat girls wish they could wear. The jeans skinny girls already wear. Which they call jeans.

It is just not necessary for these flightly little stick people to call them "skinny" jeans. It's not like I call my jeans "whale" jeans.

Let's not point out the obvious, people.

3 comments:

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

The wife and I got a VERY good laugh from this!

I just figured skiny jeans meant that only emaciated stick-figures could wear them.

Why is there a Size Zero? That makes NO sense!!! I guess bony chicks just had to feel even bonier. I guess for the new Spring collections, there will be Fractional Sizes for the UberThin.

Dahhhhlings, all the rage this year on the runway is the new Size 1/32!!!

Super Rog said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Fitzgeralds.

Super Rog said...

That's skinny GENES