Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crazy Daze

Last week was an unusually crazy, hectic week. One of my best friend's husband was in a motorcycle accident, FrogBoy was sick (not feel funky sick, but up every night sick) and SuperHubby was tested for his black belt on Saturday (which made him TESTY the whole week prior).

So towards the end of the week, I had this dream. I dreamed about my hair. Now, this is not entirely unheard of because (1) I always have bizarro dreams when I'm overtired, and (2) I do have fantastic hair.

But it struck me, that in the middle of this nutty week, that I was actually dreaming about how great my hair is. With background music and everything. Men adored me. Women envied me. Small children worshipped me. (Okay, so it was a lot like real life)

I thought this week would be better. It was .... for about 4 hours yesterday. Then it all started up again. Wonder what it will be this time? Probably a purse dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will never be mental ill...you can & do laugh at yourself...& tell others so that they can laugh WITH you...unlike someone we know!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
I don't know "auntie" (I'm sure she's wonderful), but does she not know that you're serious??!!??
Doug