Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Know Just What I Need

After spending most of yesterday whining and sulking about the situation with the suppository, it suddenly came to me last night...I don't necessarily need a new car, I just need a Sugar Daddy.

I don't even need a super-rich Sugar Daddy (I don't want to be greedy, after all). I just need a guy who is willing to help me out a little to get us out of the medical debt (and stupid tax) we've acquired.

There's only one little glitch, as far as I can see: I don't actually DO anything. SuperHubby cooks - so that's out. I'm a moderate housekeeper at best. I can't even really be counted on to attend various social functions, since I go to bed at 9:30 every night and only own 1 dress. My hair would look great, but that's about all I can promise.

However, I AM working on a plan...and I wanted everyone to know that I wasn't just sitting around moping and not doing anything about my sad situation.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You COULD be a personal shopper, esp. for purses and daytimers!

Not something a Sugar Daddy would need, really, but HEY...it's one of your greatest talents.

Anonymous said...

You should take your fabulous hair and do a conditioner commercial. All you have to do is let them film the back of your head and kind of shake your waves back and forth for a few seconds. They might even throw in a few free bottles of conditioner for you...