Saturday, July 28, 2007

Heaven

For those who are so uninformed, the most perfect place in the world might possibly be Mullet Hall. We just got back from a week there, spent with my brother's family and my aunt and uncle - with almost daily visits from my sis-in-law's dad (to go fishing, of course) and a family friend. You would think 13 people would get on each other's nerves, but it's just not possible at Mullet Hall. Now quit with the dumb laughter - a mullet is a fish, not a haircut (actually, if you can believe it, I asked my aunt and uncle what Mullet Hall was named for...when I told them all my friends thought it was the haircut, they were like "What haircut?" I had to explain the whole "business up front, party in the back" thing - and they had no clue what I was talking about.)

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the reasons we love Mullet Hall...so here are some pix. I will let them speak for themselves (almost).




This is the house where we stay







We have to look at this all day long
This is one of my most favorite things in the whole world. We have taken this same picture every year for the past 6 years.
That would be my nephew Jacob, my neice Mary-Elizabeth, FrogBoy and Spanky, and my nephew David (a.k.a. The Adonis).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Lorrie

Kinney Kids Parents said...

When were you on vacation, I didn't notice you were gone.