Saturday, July 28, 2007

Things Are Getting Better

If you've read the last 2 or 3 posts, you know that the suppository is dying a slow and painful death. Amazingly, this has caused great sadness in 3 out of 4 Fitzgeralds. SuperHubby is just heartless.

Last night, as I was trying to fall asleep and wondering what I was going to do without a Giant Golden Suppository in my life, I was reminded of a discovery I made while on vacation last week. Vera Bradley's new fall line is out. OH HAPPY DAY.

Vera puts out new patterns and purse styles twice a year, and she is kind enough to have her fall line come out in July, a month before my birthday. It makes shopping for my birthday very simple, frankly (hint, hint).

When I walked into Carolina Girls in Fresh Fields (on Kiawah), I was instantly drawn to a FABULOUS pattern - brown with pink florals. Oddly enough, it is called Mod Floral Pink. I was excited to learn this is actually a new pattern, not some stupid "limited edition" offering that will only leave me wanting more. LIFE IS GOOD.

Now don't go online to look at the pattern, because it looks ridiculous on the website. (I know everyone wants to see it). I have never seen a picture be so unrepresentative of an item before in my life. Just trust me - it's FANTASTIC.

So, aside from a car and a laptop, which I doubt anyone will get me, I now know what I want for my birthday. Only 28 shopping days left, kids.

No comments: