Monday, April 07, 2008

Musical Michael

I love music. Sadly, I'm not a very good singer, but I love to sing anyway. I have apparently passed this trait on to both my children (the love of music AND the lack of talent).

Right now, FrogBoy's favorite song is "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Indeed. He saw the video on VH-1's Top 100 1-Hit Wonders - and thought it was hilarious. That's all it took.

So now he sings this song constantly. It's more for the reaction he gets from Spanky than anything else. But he also likes it because he can just insert random things that he's "too sexy" for.

Most mornings, on the way to school, we're hearing some rendition of "I'm Too Sexy," belted out in a very strange, very deep voice..."I'm too sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my bookbag, too sexy for my waffles, too sexy for my underwear..."

It just goes on and on. The more Spanky protests, the longer the song. There's absolutely no rhythm, it makes no sense, but it makes 2/3 of the van laugh so hard we almost pee in our pants. Every single day.

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Too sexy for his waffles AND likes to annoy older siblings. He sounds just like Mr. Roger.