Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This Is Fun...

Since I made fun of myself in an earlier post (okay, EVERY earlier post), I thought it would be fun to pick on my family with the "needs" game. So without further ado...

Adam (a.k.a. SuperHubby) needs...
  1. To shower (how rude!)
  2. Books for class
  3. Serious help before he snaps
  4. A sidekick (um, hello, that's me)
  5. Someone to move into his apartment and become his new roommate (oops - I THOUGHT the sidekick was me...)
  6. Very firm rules, expectations, limits and consequences (rule # 1 - don't be getting a new roommate)
  7. Help with his dinner (doubtful, he's a chef)
  8. To eat his carrots (actually, true, he hates carrots)
  9. An Eve (me again)
  10. Extensive counseling for his anger, frustration and depression (I think this made my list too. I sense a pattern...)

Sean (a.k.a. Spanky) needs...

  1. A bigger cannon (scary)
  2. To shave (scarier)
  3. A bigger wind machine to blow his hair about (like mother, like son)
  4. Five cakes
  5. Some quiet time
  6. To quit feeling sorry for himself
  7. That there is no crying in baseball
  8. His beauty sleep
  9. Privacy
  10. To thank his dudes

Michael (a.k.a. FrogBoy) needs...

  1. Some juice
  2. A girlfriend (NEVER!)
  3. More money for retirement
  4. His brother (awwww)
  5. A haircut (indeed)

It was funny, I could only find 5 for the FrogMan. Everything else had to do with Michael Jackson and wasn't something I would repeat.

Meanwhile, today is finally over and I can't say I'm not glad. It's been a little stressful at times (I broke down in tears this afternoon while driving because "Cats in the Cradle" came on the radio...pathetic. Of course, a couple of hours later, I took the boys to see Shrek the Third, same song played in the movie, and I laughed so hard I almost had to change my shorts. So...I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Cat's In The Cradle huh? Ok how about this:

Cat's in the kettle at the Peking Moon and I'm sittin' here with Garfield on my spoon.