Monday, August 27, 2007

More Stuff about Me

So I took a little hiatus from blogging, but I'm back with some more tidbits about the goddess that is me. (Seriously, I wouldn't have to take time off from blogging if someone would donate a laptop to the cause)

Since I can't remember where I left off...here's some more...starting over at #1...
  1. I was in a co-ed service fraternity in college.
  2. I handle emergencies extremely well. Until they're over. When I have time to reflect on things, I tend to get a little iffy.
  3. My favorite fruits (other than the ones I'm related to) are kiwi and pineapple.
  4. I only wear jeans. If I'm in khakis, I'm dressed up.
  5. Both my boys were born via c-section. This was not something that made me happy.
  6. Saturday was my birthday.
  7. I love my birthday.
  8. I used to wear a charm bracelet that had so many charms on it, it sounded like a dog was walking around with me all the time. I had to stop wearing it.
  9. If I had been a boy, I would have been named William Andrew Salley.
  10. When I was little, I wanted to marry Scott Baio. Actually, I wanted to marry Cha-Chi, but that's not the point.
  11. I also wanted to grow up to be a cashier at a grocery store. High aspirations.
  12. Electronics confuse and amaze me.
  13. I'm still not sure how my cell phone works.
  14. I don't like change (there's a shocker).
  15. I don't like the beach.
  16. I don't have a name for my new van yet (although we've had some interesting suggestions).
  17. I had a dream last week about a giant cockroach.
  18. I LOVE to organize.
  19. I love to READ about organizing.
  20. I REALLY LOVE lists. I always have a master to-do list running, plus several smaller lists (things I'm waiting on, books I want to read, things like that). I make little boxes next to the items on my lists so I can tell if something is marked off. It brings me great joy to cross things off my list. And then I have to rewrite the list, because you can't have a sloppy to-do list. It's an obsession, really.
  21. If someone gets married, has a baby or dies on TV or in a movie, I cry like a little girl. The burning, start-at-your-toes crying.
  22. Not so much in real life with the crying though.
  23. I don't like crowds.
  24. I don't like coffee, soda or chocolate.
  25. However, I love chocolate milk.
  26. My primary love language is words of encouragement. My secondary love language is acts of service.
  27. The first thing I do when I get home, regardless of the weather, is take off my shoes.
  28. My favorite season is autumn. All 4 days of it.
  29. I can't handle being late for anything. It makes me ill.
  30. I rode out Hurricane Hugo with SuperHubby in a house in Goose Creek. We saw a porta-potty tossed end over end down the street.
  31. I do not eat chicken in public.
  32. I do not like to eat at buffets. If I am paying to dine out, I believe I should be served.
  33. Contrary to popular belief, I am probably the most un-cool person on the planet.

That's all for now. I think I may have done 33 the first time too. Which of course means I'll have to do 33 the last time out the gate just to be consistent.

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Alpha Phi Omega was so cool.