Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Wish...

1. ...SuperHubby could sing like Neil Diamond. Ooh-la-la.
2. ...everyone could experience one good hair day in their life.
3. ...burping would make you skinny.
4. ...the suppository would magically turn into a Jeep Cherokee or Land Rover overnight.
5. ...kids would stay kids longer.
6. ...people would understand that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Just because you have a big party with all your friends doesn't mean you've had a wedding.
7. ...healthy food tasted better and bad food tasted worse. For that matter, just make the yummy stuff good for you.
8. ...I could have met Lady Diana. I was pretty much convinced this was going to happen, right until the day she died. She would've loved me.
9. ...all supermodels would wake up one day with big butts, saggy boobs, greasy hair and oily skin. For starters.
10. ...I could get the chance to prove to everyone that becoming tremendously wealthy wouldn't change me one little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Queenie,

You are freakin' hilarious! And, yes, I check your blog everyday... just in case.

Doug (King of the Southern Kingdom)

danohlerking said...

i love your stuff. i'm telling you, you've got the erma bombeck thing working well. i guess reality will drive you to hilarity or insanity. i'm glad you've chosen hilarity and you're sharing it with us.