Friday, September 07, 2007

Cowboy Words of Wisdom

So FrogBoy has to write a friendly letter to a classmate each week at school. Each student gets to be "Star of the Week" for one week during the year - they get to do all the fun class chores, they get friendly letters from everyone else in the class, and they get to make a poster all about themselves. This must be big in elementary school, because Froggie has done it every year since first grade. But I digress.

Froggie's letter this week was to Walker. And here is what my precious child wrote:

Dear Walker,
I've been to a barn in Awendaw and I just became a cowboy! I rode on a he-horse named Danny and we played games and made a "victory" hand sign. It also had a store cat mascot named Oreo. It's fun at the barn.
Sincerely,
Michael F.

Who can tell me the people at equine therapy don't have an amazing gift from God?

No comments: