Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good News / Bad News

Good News: MUSC still hasn't called
Bad News: We're only on day 8 (last time it took until day 14) and the neurologist thinks we're looking at an infection.

Good News: FrogBoy continues to do amazingly well with horse therapy. The teacher thinks he will be riding independently by December.
Bad News: His horse is 28 years old. That sounds really old to me.

Good News: Spanky continues to do exceedingly well in 7th grade.
Bad News: Spanky is almost 13.

Good News: I got 6 inches cut off my hair last week and it looks more fabulous than ever.
Bad News: I am still fat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, the horse could be as old as you!

Goode Design said...

Hi lori... i'm assuming you're somehow related to Coach Sal? right? I go (on occasion) to the camp he's so fond of... PBC? familiar with it? well. that's not the point of my comment... I noticed you go to Seacoast. Rebekah (my wife) & I go to Mosaic in Charlotte... w/ Naeem Faazl... same church... correct? are you familiar w/ mosaic?

anywho... i was seeing who else was commenting on Larry's blog.

Lori Fitzgerald said...

I am Larry's sister. (I'm better looking than him.)

My older son (Spanky) went to PBC with Larry & Ann this past summer. He loved it.

Naeem and Ashley were here at the Long Point Seacoast before opening Mosaic. What a small world! Tell them I said hi!!

Goode Design said...

Hi, I'm pete... larry's brother... in a jesus sort of way... i don't know that i can claim to look better than him... i definitely don't have the BOOMING ANNOUNCER VOICE.

y'know naeem has a blog, too: naeemfazal.blogspot.com then there's the Mosaic site which is undergoing a transformation: mosaicchurch.tv.

As for PBC, I grew up going there. I have a great fondness for it.