Monday, September 10, 2007

Even More Stuff about Me

For those not in the know, the title of this post (and the other 2 that give all sorts of interesting tidbits about my life) are directly stolen from a group of books called, Parts, More Parts and Even More Parts. They are these great books that I got for FrogBoy to help with idioms. They are very cute.

I think I have finally come up with the last 1/3 of my list. In no particular order...
  1. My favorite flowers are carnations.
  2. I LOVE boiled peanuts. They are quite possibly God's gift to the human race.
  3. I also love pumpkin cheesecake. Or oreo cheesecake. Or even butterfinger cheesecake. Cheesecake is a good thing.
  4. My favorite movie of all time is The Sound of Music.
  5. I had a stuffed bear named Betty Bear when I was a baby. It was bigger than me when I was born. I had her until last year, when one of our stupid dogs ripped her to shreds. I found her lifeless body in the backyard. I am ashamed to admit I cried.
  6. Growing up, I idolized Def Leppard.
  7. I really think I could be a vegetarian. I like an occasional steak, and I love seafood, but I'm not big on beef or chicken. And I actually love tofu.
  8. I have a tattoo on my right ankle. I want another one - possibly on my left shoulder.
  9. I LOVE anything and everything pertaining to Veggie Tales. I try to blame it on the kids, but it's really me. The best? Josh and the Big Wall - the French Peas - of course.
  10. I am terribly, deathly afraid of flying.
  11. My favorite sandwich consists of cheddar cheese, miracle whip and smushed lays potato chips on white bread. Heart attack on a plate.
  12. I absolutely adore Neil Diamond.
  13. I can't parallel park. I have never done it, not even for my driving test.
  14. I am double jointed in my elbows and thumbs.
  15. I can't cook, but I make something called Lori's Awesome Nachos that are really good.
  16. The first thing I do when I get home is take off my shoes. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I can't stand having shoes on my feet.
  17. I love salad - hold the lettuce. Yes, I'm that weird.
  18. I fill my gas tank when it gets to the halfway mark (credit years of emergency trips to MUSC with SuperHubby for that) but I never, ever check the oil in my car.
  19. I was head cheerleader for my brother's little league football team. The only reason I was head cheerleader was because I was the tallest girl out there.
  20. I sing at the top of my lungs in the car. It embarrasses the snot out of my children. I don't care.
  21. I sleep with my right leg kicked out from under the covers. Even in winter.
  22. I am named after my grandmother and my mother.
  23. I love hurricanes.
  24. I hate bugs (but I'm getting better - I no longer freak out when I see them).
  25. There's nothing better than watching a cheesy movie on Lifetime or Sci-Fi Channel.
  26. I was very brave this weekend - I got 6 inches cut off my most fabulous hair.

I still can't think of the rest of my list - so I guess I'm just not that interesting. Anyone who knows me and comes up with something I forgot, feel free to post - just be nice.

1 comment:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

You Love to attend the fair, only to eat a Gyro