Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Day in the Life...
a.k.a. WHAZZUP?!

Since I posted earlier in the week about SuperHubby, I thought I should probably post again to update everyone. This is mostly for my sanity, because I can't for the life of me remember who I've told what, although it also gives me another chance to call him SH, which his uncle apparently thinks means something ENTIRELY different from SuperHubby (I'll give everyone a minute to catch up - it took me a little bit, so all the nice people who read my blog - both of you - might have to email me privately). Suffice it to say, today, SH is acting like the 2nd meaning of the word.

Anywho, SH has been feeling lousy all week. Nothing new, so there's really nothing to report. Oh, except today he felt compelled to try to jog. Which didn't go well. DUH. So I am a wee bit ticked. Meanwhile, he cleaned the entire house, because that's what we do when he feels lousy like this, just in case. Which means he's saying he thinks it's his RLS medication, but he's worried it isn't.

To top off the loveliness with SH, Spanky went to the Allnighter at church last night. Suddenly Spanky is Cranky. And he managed to hurt his knee so he's been milking that all day. Lovely.

Meanwhile, FrogBoy has been totally precious, even coming up to me earlier this evening and asking me if I was happy. I wonder if that kid realizes how much he makes me smile.

So...in a nutshell...and I emphasize NUT...it's the same old, same old here. I am just holding on tight and hoping things don't go upside down this week.

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

Hmm So what part of this explains why Super H. Was in church last night and Cowfrog and the rest of y'all weren't?

BTW, Have I told y'all that I love that kid?

Rog