Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quite Possibly the Best Idea Ever...

I am really just a wealth of great ideas. Ask anyone. No, forget it; just ask me - I'm more inclined to tell the truth about something like this. Other people tend to just be jealous of my fabulous ideas and then pretend like they're really stupid.

Currently I have a great idea. And I mean GREAT. What, you ask, would that be?!

Breakfast delivery.

Indeed.

I'm not talking cereal, friends; I'm talking eggs and hashbrowns (with cheese and onions please) and grits and bacon. A good country breakfast. Maybe some biscuits and gravy. Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. And a huge glass of sweet tea to make it all go down just right.

Why has no one thought of this? If they can deliver a pizza to my door, why not breakfast? In my family, we eat breakfast for dinner all the time. And who doesn't love a fried egg sandwich?

Granted, they'd have to move pretty quick...grits and gravy both congeal pretty fast once they hit air. But in heaven, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting breakfast delivered to my bed on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Super Rog said...

I'll take an order of same...just no cheese on my browns please.