Wednesday, July 13, 2005

80s Tunes I Crank Up and Belt Out
  1. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
  2. Raspberry Beret - Prince
  3. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
  4. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
  5. Patience - Guns -n- Roses
  6. I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
  7. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  8. Super Freak - Rick James
  9. Talking in Your Sleep - Romantics
  10. You May Be Right - Billy Joel
  11. Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
  12. I Can't Go for That - Hall & Oates
  13. Love Shack - B52s
  14. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics
  15. I Love Rock & Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
  16. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
  17. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns -n- Roses
  18. Rock This Town - Stray Cats
  19. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive

So there you have it - probably not a complete list, but it makes a good dent in my faves from the 80s. When I'm in the car (or if I think I'm along), I'll sing at the top of my lungs and quite possibly dance some crazy Lori jig while reliving my teen years.

No comments: