Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am seriously considering getting rid of my toilet. I'm pretty sure no one in my house would notice.

It would save quite a bit of hassle. Every time I enter the room, I'm putting down the lid. Living with 3 boys, you learn pretty early on that if you don't do that, you're sitting in water at 3 a.m. And that ain't a lot of fun.

They only hit the bowl 50% of the time anyway. Why not just remove the toilet and let them pee directly onto the floor? Cut out a step.

Spanky tends to go outside if someone's already using the bathroom...for whatever purpose. He has absolutely no problem with going in the backyard. The neighbors, well......

Besides, it would remove the 13 year battle I've had with SuperHubby over the toilet paper roll. I believe it should roll from the top; he feels compelled to have it roll from the bottom (when he feels compelled to change the roll at all).

I need more storage in my bathroom anyway. If you're coming to visit, make sure you go before you leave home.

No comments: