Thursday, July 14, 2005

I just realized that the countdown is on to the Big Vacation. For someone who has only left SC 4 times in her life, this is a huge deal. Of course, a trip to a different county is a huge deal.

So we now have 2 weeks before the PA trip. I'm talking up the plane trip to the boys, just in case I'm unable to speak when we actually board the plane. I haven't enjoyed flying in the past, and I have absolutely no intention of starting to enjoy it now.

SuperHubby says he's very excited. Hard to tell with him. SuperHubby has pretty much one facial expression. It covers just about every emotion. He's a low-maintenance kind of guy.

I'm excited about seeing family. SuperHubby is excited just to leave SC. This is not the only area we differ in, but that is definitely a topic for another day.

I haven't even made a list yet. Very surprising. Once I realized we were in the 2-week zone, I started mentally deciding what we would take. However, I would like to point out there is no written list to date. I don't anticipate it being that way long.

So 2 weeks from now, we will be well on our way. If we get over the stress of getting there, we should have a pretty relaxing vacation.

No comments: