Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back Home

SuperHubby is finally back home. He is still feeling the nastiness from the surgery, but the doctor told him that was partly due to him being very aggressive in repairing the holes in the inner ear. He should be feeling a little better every day. He asked me to stop for coffee on the way home, so he's getting there.

I realized when I picked him up that FrogBoy was born at that same hospital 9 years ago this Tuesday. I got a little misty.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers. Keep it up for Coleman and Ethan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord !.............free coffee when he comes back to work ( i mean church)

Kinney Kids Parents said...

So glad to hear Adam is home and recovering in the loving arms of his wife who will cook for him and ...Oh wait it's Lori we are talking about...
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
On a more serious note, Meghan and I would like to thank everyone who prayed for Coleman while she was in the hospital, but she too is home and is doing really well.
Thanks for your prayer and support. As soon as Adam is all better and Coleman is all better, we'll have to get together and celebrate!