Thursday, June 28, 2007

Try This

I recently read about this website, www.thebirthdayregister.com, where you register your birthday and then, about 2 weeks before the Big Day, different vendors in your area send you coupons for free stuff. Sounded like something that had my name written all over it, so I signed up. Since my birthday is more than 2 weeks away, I don't know yet if it works, but I thought I'd share the site with my friends (and anyone who stumbles upon my blog while looking for fashion tips).

All you do is go to the site, enter your birthday and your personal information, and then you're asked to select 5 categories (out of about a billion) that you'd like to receive gifts from. The catch is you can only choose each one once (as far as I could tell). And they don't tell you what you'll be getting, so if you choose "restaurant" you might get a free napkin at Burger King.

If anyone has a birthday coming up soon, try it and let me know. Otherwise, I will keep everyone posted on how this plays out in my personal life. Yes, I live a very exciting life, indeed.

No comments: