Sunday, June 03, 2007

June Prayer Focus

A couple of things I'd like to ask for prayer for in June:
  1. Spanky is going to camp with my brother and his family June 10-17. He normally goes with our church group, but this year he's going with them. He will be gone almost twice as long as normal. He will also be in an area where they don't get cell service and I don't have Mr. Scott checking in with me almost daily to keep me from getting my knickers in a knot.
  2. While Spanky is at camp, FrogBoy is going to Camp Aunt Linda. He'll be spending a week with my aunt and uncle in Ravenel. Pray for them.
  3. On June 13 the school board is meeting and on their agenda is our request to keep Spanky at Moultrie next year.
  4. On June 21 my brother and his wife are chaperoning a school trip - to Rome. They are in charge of 18 or so middle school kids - and did I mention they're going to Rome? So please pray for safe travel for them - and that they bring me back something good.
  5. Continued prayer for the recovery of Coleman Kinney.
  6. Also check out www.ethanpowell.com. This little guy is fighting for his life and if you read his parent's blog, I'm sure you'll be touched.

I think that's about it for now. Thanks for always praying faithfully.

No comments: