Thursday, June 07, 2007

Now THAT'S What I'm Talking About!

A few days ago, I mentioned some specific prayer requests, and we have already had some answers, so I thought I'd share the news.
  1. Both boys are now done with school - hallelujah! This wasn't a prayer request, but Spanky was questionable because of his math grades. He needed a 77 for the last 9 weeks to pass for the year; he managed an 85 and passed with a 74! I am now the mom of a 4th grader and a 7th grader.
  2. Coleman came home from the hospital and seems to be doing very well. They had an appointment with the cardiologist today and I haven't heard/read how that went, but you can keep getting updates on their blog.
  3. Biggie for our family: Spanky is in at Moultrie! The vote was supposed to be June 13, but they approved the request the day after I dropped the paperwork off, so I must have written a pretty good letter this time around. We were prepared for a battle, but this is actually the smoothest this has ever gone (of course, it should have been the most complicated, but God was working on it long before I was, so that helped!)

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

Thanks for your continued prayers. Please remember us as the boys are away next week, and please keep praying for SuperHubby. He takes 2 steps forward and 1 step back (the ENT said this was normal) but the step-back days are horrible (and today is a step-back day).

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Super Rog said...

Hey Lori,
Here's my blog site. You can read about Blake there. It's on the posting from June 16th

http://thesuperrogfiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for letting "Spanky" come to camp. I am glad I got to meet him. He is a very cool kid with a refreshing positive attitude, and I hope you'll let him come back next year. Every time I saw him he had a smile on his face and seemed to be having a great time--except when during a team activity the poor kid had to reveal his nickname to the whole group... :)