Monday, August 08, 2005

Why I Married SuperHubby

I love Top 10 lists. And I love SuperHubby. Not necessarily in that order. So I thought I would combine 2 of my great loves and provide those who care (both of you) with my Top 10 Reasons I Married SuperHubby:
  1. He asked.
  2. He's a chef.
  3. He can fix stuff.
  4. Green milk on St. Paddy's Day.
  5. He knew my brother, so he was pre-approved.
  6. He puts up with my dorkiness.
  7. Did I mention he cooks?
  8. Two words: Neil Diamond.
  9. He "gets" my purse / daytimer obsessions. I won't say he understands them, but he tolerates them.
  10. I wanted to send money to MUSC every month for the rest of my life, and I was afraid if I called it "charity," I'd be audited for sure.

So there you have it. Certainly not a complete list, but some of the highlights as to why I got married to SuperHubby over 13 years ago. It seems impossible. These days, when I hear of KIDS getting married as young as we did, I'm shocked, appalled, amazed. I pray that they will make it. After all, they don't have a clue what they're signing up for. And yet, it's been a great ride for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I particularly like number 10. (SDK)